Posts by nathanjo
134 posts total, newest first.
SpecialForce/Soldier Front D3Din Soldier Front Hacks - [QUOTE=ExEchromE;9002214]Hook Detours Need Update
Features :
~ Crosshair
~ WireFrame
~ Chams
~ Asus
~ Fullbright
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1457674_181531825386463_1381806959_n.jpg
https://fCombat Arms NA Hacker, Aimbot, RemoteKill, All ESPs and Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=KiavashS;6418901]OMG DUDE ITS JUST WHAT I WANTED I PLAY FIRETEAM ALOT AND THOSE OTHER HACKS DIDINT HAVE TELEKILL FOR FIRETEAM
VERY NICE THE TELEKIL WORKS FOR FIRETEAM, AND MORE INTERESTINGLY THE REMOTEKILLCombat Arms NA Hacker, Aimbot, RemoteKill, All ESPs and Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - does not work for windows 7 x64 bit home premium.. hack does not even inject properly... crashes game upon injection..Quantum D3D Last Releasein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=demtrios;6384203]Nice Hack Man Wow :D[/QUOTE]
at least try it first before you spam...Glycerine CA NA v2.9 | Aimbot | AntiKick | ESP | Spammer | +More |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=RequiescatInPace;6383968]For those who crashed with it, did you try using Blacklight on it?[/QUOTE]
that wont help at all.. I assume this dont work well for windows 7 x64 bit...which i have... crash instantly on
Showing the 5 most recent posts.