Posts by Witchmaster

14 posts total, newest first.

Witchmaster's Likeshop [Facebook]in User Services - [QUOTE=Cadalic;8146024]ahh cool :)[/QUOTE] Yes. I offer quality (which is more important than quantity, I believe), but if I won't have enough customers I'll open new, other services. It is only one drop from the sea. I[Longlasting]Witchmaster's Crypting Service [Scantime/Runtime FUD][Guaranteed]in User Services - [QUOTE=Novo;8146066]If I go for a lifetime package, could you set up an API?[/QUOTE] Yes, I could. It all depends on that how many customers will be interested about my service. I'll accept money only after a certain am[Longlasting]Witchmaster's Crypting Service [Scantime/Runtime FUD][Guaranteed]in User Services - [QUOTE=danielyoung;8144104]So $10 per crypt plus $25 for lifetime? What are other add-ons? What is your skype?[/QUOTE] $25 includes the price of the crypt and service aswell. I'll write a long list about add-ons later. Witchmaster's Likeshop [Facebook]in User Services - [QUOTE=Cadalic;8145465]http://www.mpgh.net/forum/275-user-services/625689-sociaspin-twitter-instagram-youtube-facebook-followers-views-likes.html lol way cheaper. Your prices aint low lol[/QUOTE] Quality makes the diff[Longlasting]Witchmaster's Crypting Service [Scantime/Runtime FUD][Guaranteed]in User Services - [Longlasting]Witchmaster's Crypting Service [Scantime/Runtime FUD][Guaranteed] http://s23.postimg.org/k8lb71dez/covq0225black_2.jpg "Radar won't pick us up!" Features: Scantime/Runtime FUD No depencies Windows Star

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us