Posts by AbelModzV3
78 posts total, newest first.
Sell Full Account And email + Change Passwordin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello friends, as well the title says, I sell 5 counts fully editable even the name in the next 1.8, If you are a scammer do not bother Send private messageMinecraft Hosting | 100 Player Slots | 5GB Ram | Bukkit, Vanilla, etc.. | And More.in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=TamirSh;9437139]Is it carded?
If it is, DONT BUY
My freind did once and it got marked as farud[/QUOTE]
No, is 100% LegalMinecraft Hosting | 100 Player Slots | 5GB Ram | Bukkit, Vanilla, etc.. | And More.in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - What is this?
The original server price is $ 80 but I'll sell it for less to people who have little money to afford it.
Note: Also provided evidence, so I'm not going first, Nor give copies.
Prices:
34$ (PaypalCodes and Methods.in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch copy man?15 Minecraft ALTS giveawayin Minecraft Discussions - 77, thx for contest man.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.