Posts by Omar+
107 posts total, newest first.
PayPal verification 5$in User Services - I have talked with Ravallo Buy or leave the paypal is up add me on skype if you need itHelp !!in CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=Temperrr;8135736]Don't trust any newbs here.[/QUOTE]
sure but I am not a newbyRegarding Vouch Copiesin User Services - [QUOTE=Symmetrical;8136073]
Your Joined Date says otherwise ..[/QUOTE]
this is not my main mpgh account .Regarding Vouch Copiesin User Services - [QUOTE=Symmetrical;8135300]
You gave me an invalid rep ..
Thanks but it is really useless .. since it doesn't add up to my rep ..
I won't give you one .. not until you prove yourself worthy ..
and you're a new member ..Regarding Vouch Copiesin User Services - [QUOTE=Symmetrical;8135255]
That is wrong ..
Giving rep depends on the person's posts ..
I can give a +15 to +20 rep
others can give +30 to +40
Member with lots of posts gives out more rep ..[/QUOTE]
shit can you give
Showing the 5 most recent posts.