Posts by imcloud9
4 posts total, newest first.
Saga 1.31in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rangex3;8181194]Magounez his working on it...
imcloud9 Please try not run the hack till there's an update.[/QUOTE]
cheers Ill wait but I have also noticed the coder is sharing his hack on another forumSaga 1.31in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - just tried to inject the hack I just get a high pitched beep through my headphones then game crash's and all im left with is a ringing in my ears :/How to get Free MLG Bungle Decalin Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - Thanks it just worked for me it wont matter that im new to the game as in r1im back :)in Member Introduction & Return - been away for some time I was last here as imcloud9 but couldnt remember my old details got that many emails its easyer to make a new account:p
Showing the 4 most recent posts.