Posts by crimsonwave
85 posts total, newest first.
How To Use Dayz Hacks?in DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Flopper_01;8134148]This amazing new thing called GOOGLE! (http://www.google.com)
Check it out you waste of oxygen.
---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------
And also,Marijuana should NEVER be legalin Debate Fort - Dem gangers be like.. how are we going to make money now? The legalization will provide a mass wave of small business owner boom.
I look forward to applying for my medical ID card in Cali in a few years - WAR OF DRUGS =WOOOOOSHin Member Introduction & Return - So.. no expertise? LOL - I guess I'll accept the blind welcomes. Thanks again for the warm welcome.Just got my Crossfade M100sin General - At least they aren't BEATS - lol.im back :)in Member Introduction & Return - Welcome once again, bud.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.