Posts by rotmgmodz
5 posts total, newest first.
[WIP] RoTMG FarmBot 13.3in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Botmaker;8142691]I don’t want to be rude, I like your post and it’s a good idea and will presented, but based on the lack of technical information and the generalization of the subject, I doubt you be even able toBehavior.Db.Beachzone (Party God Behaviors)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - I will post a tutorial for adding your own behaviors and movement in later on today :)How to add new (custom) maps to the serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - Will post a text tutorial on this soon as i have got my posts up :)Official ROTMG Showoff Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Looking for a Realm of the Mad God private server?
Our FREE ROTMG Private server is hosted on a VPS and is available to play 24/7.
We have custom items, custom maps, custom monsters and more! Get free ROTMG items and How to make your server public (accessible from other PCs)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - [QUOTE=Twont;8144243]Iv managed to get this running publicly, through one ip but has anyone managed to run two seperate servers through list.cs?
Am I right in thinking second server will only need wserver and no sql?
Th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.