Posts by imatrythis
35 posts total, newest first.
Selling Founder/Beta With Icy Navalin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Wow, I don't know how many owners that account's been through lmfao, probably like 4-5. Anyways, good luck bud. xD[SHOP] Lvl 57 Founder Account w/ Vampire + SS | Lots of Rare Redeem Codesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - This guy's probably the most legit guy out there! I don't normally deal with most of the MPGH people I talk to, and they either scam me/trick me (which got them banned), but this guy is legit. The code was immediately gi[SHOP] Lvl 57 Founder Account w/ Vampire + SS | Lots of Rare Redeem Codesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Hehe, that would be complicated to mail cash, would be so much hassle. xD But as I said bruh, you got Skype? We can message easier since this site lags me. ._.[SHOP] Lvl 57 Founder Account w/ Vampire + SS | Lots of Rare Redeem Codesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=XenonAQW;9326481]What other methods were you thinking? You can't really buy stuff otherwise :S[/QUOTE]
Eh, I can't pay with card or use anything that's related to it since I obviously don't have one (such a new[SHOP] Lvl 57 Founder Account w/ Vampire + SS | Lots of Rare Redeem Codesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Sigh, the payment methods listed require a card. ._. Looks like I won't be getting the codes that I wanted, but eh, good luck with this bud. :P But if you're taking any other payment methods which don't involve card paym
Showing the 5 most recent posts.