Posts by 6beast6mode6
146 posts total, newest first.
M16 to M416 CQB Camo, Scar to Scar Black, AK-74U to AK74M Goldin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Downloads busted. D:
I can't get passed 88% finished. When it's at 88%, it just shoots to 100% and claims it's finished at 19.7 MB downloaded. Then I try to extract and it gives me an error. =P[Release] "Round Start" Replacedin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Approved yet?
Edit, I loved the old round start, so I care ^-^.Never buy another g36e! (first release)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=krew951;1397195]Ahh i failed xP[/quote]
Hahaha, sup Krew ;].MPGH CA VIP ON ITS WAY!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Mmm, possibly make it so you can switch teams in game? Or go in your own little team. I know it's possible with a bug I've had with another VIP after about 5 unbelieveables in a row. They called it Team Gamma. Maybe autoMerry christmas!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - 1193
Lol, ;] Worth a shot.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.