Posts by DX13
50 posts total, newest first.
First lieutenant Para and morein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - "you first or OMM"
You're not new here are you, please enlighten us with the other names you have posted under.
I strongly advise using an OMM with this one.Free Accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Good luck.Trading this accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Rank? Games played?Coronel account with many weapons AP!!! TOP ACCOUNT!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Looks like he's used the rank hack. The rank is only temporary, and will reset when the game is exited.
He's hidden the amount of games played, why? There's no reason to hide this if the rank is legit.
There is no progr[TrustedService™] Euro/EXP/Games/Guns Farming Service!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm sorry, but this was so funny, I had to post this.
How are you going to be doing your farming?
http://s14.postimg.org/nkm1zhug1/lol.jpg
Showing the 5 most recent posts.