Posts by Dashyk
10 posts total, newest first.
Dark Lands (HP) filesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - do you still need help with this?Dark Lands (HP) filesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - [QUOTE=Drakove;10481142]Well, I found the latest mextv3 files, thanks anyway. But like all server files, it has some faults. Do you guys know how to edit maps.class to prevent pvp zones from being locked?[/QUOTE]
Like IDark Lands (HP) filesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - [QUOTE=Ken;10479290]
You can still fix the code using notepad++ -_-[/QUOTE]
obviously, but telling someone to install Google Chrome when they ask how to make a Facebook account won't get them very farDark Lands (HP) filesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - [QUOTE=Ken;10479028]
If you can't help then why bother to post?
Drakove, have you tried using Notepad++?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure he's looking for a way to fix the code so that it works, not a way to open the fileUsername List Threadin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - seen at least 2 of my accounts here, aren't I glad my password is a word I made up when I was 7 xD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.