Posts by ELITExKILLER
15 posts total, newest first.
Changing Mw2 Model Colors.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - No. Valve has said that custom textures are NOT banable.Error: Files different from Serverin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - [QUOTE=Grafu;10864394]If you're using RepZ Client, all you have to do is to paste your camouflage file inside ''m2demo/images'' folder...[/QUOTE]
That's the thing though. I'm not on Repz. I'm on Steam.Error: Files different from Serverin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - Bump. Need help here.Textures on Macin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - Do you have a PC? What if you took the IWD files and put them on a USB Flash drive? You could put them onto a PC and just edit them there, then move them back.Error: Files different from Serverin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - Hey, I'm getting this error after I did everything that the "How to get your mods to work in Multiplayer" post said to make custom camos work in MP. I deleted the last 4 bytes in the new camo with HxD hex editor, and the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.