Posts by asdhhasdh
4 posts total, newest first.
Battlefield 4 Beta Increase Fpsin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Streetcore;8890716]could u please tell us the series (like HD 5770 or whatever) of your videocard and which OS u are running maybe the fault is that u are not running a 64Bit System? Did u check if there is a new AVA Account Giveaway #3in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I am in.
//additional charactersBattlefield 4 Beta Increase Fpsin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - I have this specifications for now:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 at 2.*****
ASUS RADEON HD 2GB DDR5
4GB DDR3 of RAM .
I tried the Beta and I was lagging like hell but in BF3 I was running at mid-high over 60 fps.Tactical Intervention Hack.in Game Hacking Tutorials - Hello guys
Im going to tell you an easy method to get all weapons & gears permanent.
1.Open cheat engine and tactial intervention
2.Select any weapon or gear to buy and under it select permanent (if it is with Points)AVA Hack v1.20 - No Recoil - No Spread - Knife Booster - Crosshair Changerin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Nice one ccman32.
Thanks again for release.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.