Posts by powerfulninja
41 posts total, newest first.
Should i release a new Crosshair Hack?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Don't think it's for the pro-coders that much hard to make a crosshair hack (YT ftw!) that's why everyone is making fun of him!!I want to know what software can open and edit ShopDesc.USAin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Lol, even if you could open that magic file, what the heck you wanna do with it?
I don't think you're smart enough to figure that out..xigncode problemin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I wanna create the best OPK you will ever seen for AVA.
Can someone please share his bypass to me? ...
Honestly, I'm sure you just want a bypass to use each hack on this forum ever made and nothing more.. but the answerProblem with game guardin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Isn't it xigncode?..cheat engine in AVAin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=JancoSttylle;8660621]mayne we can find new codes ?[/QUOTE]
Aww, my post got deleted?..
Oh well, you need to find them yourself cuz probably no one will give you!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.