Posts by XxCDKEYMExX
58 posts total, newest first.
Wanting to Trade CAP 40 & FFA Bullshark for "Raptor .45 Condor" Jericho(NA)in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Why is my screen shot proof not loading?Wanting to Trade CAP 40 & FFA Bullshark for "Raptor .45 Condor" Jericho(NA)in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Wanting to Trade Cap 40 Sergeant as well as an FFA Bullshark, for return of a Raptor .45 Condor.
I have done many Weapon trades in the past and I know better not to go first just in case someone has the intentions to scWanting to Trade CAP 40 for Condor .45 Patriot (NA)in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Willing to add in my Bullshark as well for the trade.Wanting to Trade CAP 40 for Condor .45 Patriot (NA)in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Friendly Bump!!Wanting to Trade CAP 40 for Condor .45 Patriot (NA)in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Wanting to trade a Cap 40 for the new "Condor .45"
Please note before we make a deal that I will not being going first to trade my weapon. I have been scammed many times over going first.
I am fully legit and willing t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.