Posts by samschenider
9 posts total, newest first.
Truant 1.2 - External MPGH Exclusivein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - in paintkit, i don't see knife? why is that!PF, PerfectFire - ColorBot.in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - When I turn it on while my CS GO is windowed, I am lagging, low fps.PF, PerfectFire - ColorBot.in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Before it gets approved, could you make a video for all of us? Show us how it works, and how good it is talking about reaction time.PF, PerfectFire - ColorBot.in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Fexile;10528175]Yes, I could guarantee this will stay UD for pretty long. Ofc there is overwatch still and if you hold too tight corners you could probably get an overwatch.[/QUOTE]
I understand, thank you for sPF, PerfectFire - ColorBot.in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Fexile;10528135]Its an .exe not AHK, It will most likely never be detected, It doesn't read or write to the game, Its a colorbot it detects the color of the center of your screen and if there is a big enough chang
Showing the 5 most recent posts.