Posts by asimm
4 posts total, newest first.
Realm Relay autolootin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - I love this script. Thanks. Has anyone had issues with the backpack feature since the update to 17.4? Thanks again for sharing this.Rotmg Trading bots Version 08in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Has anyone had any password issues after using this?Rotmg Auto loot bots version 06in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Both this and the autotrader have great interfaces. Thanks for the uploads. I am having a hard time staying connected. Both programs just sit and connect and them reconnect.
connected
my stats updated
server closed
connRotmg Trading bots Version 08in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Both this and the autolooter have great interfaces. Thanks for the uploads. I am having a hard time staying connected. Both programs just sit and connect and them reconnect.
disconnect called
server closed
my sta
Showing the 4 most recent posts.