Posts by fronttier
51 posts total, newest first.
What is going on?in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Their rank is now 0. Thank you for reporting.M16 is burst only in BF4 - macro exploit coming!in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - I think he is very busy and its really eay to adjust for yourself the weapon config.
--> Shoot
--> Look at bullets in wall
--> adjust
(not more than 2 loops needed to have a nearly perfect setting)Regularly updated norecoil+rapidfire and various macros for A4Tech Mousein Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Your work is much appreciated yellow13 :) I´m looking forward to see you in BF4 with your mouse scripts. I´m using the A4Tech Bloody V7A , the best one I ever had.
btw your script is setted to 1650x1050 resolution and IBattlefield 3 * BF3* High Level Accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I´m looking for a Battlefield 3 Account (it doesnt matter if Premium or not) with a higher level. Level shoud be greater than colonel 50 (rank 95) or close to this value. Account shouldn´t be banned by EA, Punkbuster odeOrigin Account & steam Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Which Level you have in BF3?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.