Posts by Cernunnos
38 posts total, newest first.
Printing var namein C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Hell_Demon;9672491]Why do you stick to C?[/QUOTE]
Curiosity :3
I think he is coding in Linux...
[QUOTE=somewhatpro;9672646]I think he is coding in Linux...
BTW i forgot to edit my post, i tested your code in VPrinting var namein C++/C Programming - Gonna try find a way eventually, and oh, can't use typeof/sizeof (before someone suggest) :3Help Pls Guys Q_Qin C++/C Programming - I'm not sure if I even know english anymore... Well, trying to learn english doesn't hurt, you should try it first. If there is not a single tutorial in your native language and you don't know any other I can't really thPrinting var namein C++/C Programming - I used a pointer so I could try playing with the void :3 If I need to if/else then:
#define PrintVar(varName, type) printf("%s vale ", #varName);\
if (type == "f") printf("%f\n", varName);\
else if (type == "d") pMultiplying Calculator C++in C++/C Programming - You could've done this way:
int a, b;
cout << "Type the numbers you want to mutiply: " << endl;
cin >> a >> b;
cout << "Result: " << a * b;
Showing the 5 most recent posts.