Posts by whitehead20
39 posts total, newest first.
Is It Cancelled??in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - Hi.. Just Want To Ask If The Developers Of T6M Has Stopped Working on The DLC4 Support... Because ITs Been A Long TimeConsole Commands..??in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - ok thanks for the replies...Console Commands..??in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - hi to all... I looked to the files of Black Ops II.. and I Was Wondering... If I Downloaded The Console... And Typed devmap zm_tomb will it work?? pls replyBlack Ops SKIDROW DLC's???in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - hello MPGH T5M(4D1) is back online again.... just a quick question.... is the DLC's for Black Ops Available for the SKIDROW(Cracked) Version of the game??Black Ops Dedicated Servers Like IW5M??in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Sup... Just Wondering... Is There A Dedicated Servers For Black Ops??.... Like IW5M IW4M etc.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.