Posts by arby09
36 posts total, newest first.
uPlay R6S accounts $1 each.in Rainbow Six: Siege Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey everyone,
I am selling uPlay R6S accounts. All accounts come with R6S and sometimes
they can include other games as well.
Prices for these accounts are $1 each.
Contact me on skype: w0wzers2g
T.O.S
No Main Account | Level 77 | 828 Wins | 5 year badge | Cheap!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Online and selling now! Will sell for $120 if you pay with BTC, otherwise $150 USD paypal. I repeat I do not go first no matter what, and fuck middlemen.Main Account | Level 77 | 828 Wins | 5 year badge | Cheap!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Online and selling now! Will sell for $120 if you pay with BTC, otherwise $150 USD paypal. I repeat I do not go first no matter what, and fuck middlemen.Main Account | Level 77 | 828 Wins | 5 year badge | Cheap!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Online and selling now!Main Account | Level 77 | 828 Wins | 5 year badge | Cheap!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Yeah the pin is not genuine sorry, I am online now!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.