Posts by jessedavis
95 posts total, newest first.
2LT with 1 perm! Elite Speed gear.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Still up for trade, ballin19 tryed to scam me lol sent me a keylogger but I didn't download it. I will post evidence in scammers grave in just a few min2LT with 1 perm! Elite Speed gear.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm really wanting the .rez chams or a higher account but if you can get a MM i will trade for the 10k NX. I have tryed to trade without a MM before and it did not go well.2LT with 1 perm! Elite Speed gear.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=enanox7;7055936]Add Screenshot! And BTW you got all 4th anv gears?[/QUOTE]
Pics have been added2LT with 1 perm! Elite Speed gear.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I have a 2lt 3 I'm wanting to trade for a working .rez cham, I know there is a working bypass out there but it's not public. I will post screen shots in just a few min when my game gets done patching. If you would like tWILLING TO FARMin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - what u talking about?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.