Posts by kikkawa
4 posts total, newest first.
Zombuddy Rewritten - Updated for latest patch! - KEY FARMING PATCHED!in Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - After using Zombuddy Rewritten game crashes on exit to menu any fix?
crashes seems to have stopped
but god mod is more like jug can still die from a few hits etc[V39]T6 Zombie Trainer 2.4in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=miljanbloblast;10233893]Hmm trainer doesn't seem to be working for me, it says "Game Found" but nothing changes[/QUOTE]
Same here, Cant get things working[V39]T6 Zombie Trainer 2.4in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - I have some of hacks working, I can get third person mode and a few other things working but no god mode, perks or anything like that work on redacted client, ive tried running as admin and checked file name as its stillAmazon Reviews | Get Paid to Type!in User Services - Added on Skype, I have written reviews before for products I have bought myself. So this is would be more awesome to get paid to do it too!
Showing the 4 most recent posts.