Posts by iFooL
68 posts total, newest first.
Public Hack NA v1.07 - Recoil Fixin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well, I like the chams, but the:
-No Spread
-No Recoil
-No Sway
don't work, and I hate using tracers.
but ty for Chams and No Fog.New Working Chams!in Operation 7 Hacks - I suck. Can't get it to work =(perx injectorin Hack Requests - http://*******.com/yz5c5r6
HEY NOOB IT"S THE FIRST ONE ON GOOGLE STUPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!! and it leads to this site duuuuhhh!!! lol and BTW it's not ad because it leads to this site and google is epic so don't sMerry christmas!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - First number that came into my head was 184.. so imma go with that okay? =)Nectros First Mod! moM4A1 To L85A1 Camo Modin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - lol nice looking mod i'm downloading atm and lol stupid n00bs removes spaces first(on link) !!!! but yeah cool and ty.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.