Posts by !Matz
4 posts total, newest first.
Technic Launcher 1.7in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=puksa;9456341]May I request a .jar version for the sake of all mac users?..[/QUOTE]
Linux users need .jar too. If you release a .jar, your launcher will have a multi-platform support. Also, it allows us to add mo[req] 7DTD Mining speed 2x hackin 7 Days to Die Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=rghmodz;8809124]If what I am telling you isn't good enough for you then figure it out yourself.[/QUOTE]
Okay, thanks for your input.[req] 7DTD Mining speed 2x hackin 7 Days to Die Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=rghmodz;8808081]I never tried to change mining speed but you can increase damage multiplier so it is 1 hit to destroy blocks. But zombies also destroy blocks in 1 hit and they can kill you in 1 or 2 hits. You can [req] 7DTD Mining speed 2x hackin 7 Days to Die Discussions & Help - Thing that bugs me the most in 7DTD is slow mining speed.
It takes too much time to break a single block and I really like to dig.
I would be grateful if anybody could instruct me how to double mining speed (hit rate
Showing the 4 most recent posts.