Posts by Istheka
6 posts total, newest first.
🌟 Vanguard Bot Lobbies | Easy XP | Calling Cards | Unlimited Ammo 🌟in Call of Duty 18 - Vanguard - Any news on being able to get weapon XP?Any Vanguard Hard-Unlocker for Weapons?in Call of Duty 18 - Vanguard - Hello guys,
Me and my friends are looking for any hard-unlocker for Vanguard weapons.
We used before modded zombies lobbies on Cold War for the same purpose.
Any service now running?
Thanks!Cheap Zombie Lobbies|Max LVL|Max all ur Guns|Instant Dark Aether|Cheapin Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - Did it last night.
He showed me first the lobby and how it worked, and then asked for the payment.
We were done in about 10 minutes or even less.
Very nice person, and ultracheap service. 100% recommended!
No ban[Question] Can I do something against kickers?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Moeerti22;12014907]you could play with me....not hard really - what rank?[/QUOTE]
Nova I :confused:
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Ahlwong;12021489]I thought that living the Europe would at least give you better [Question] Can I do something against kickers?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Hello everyone.
This evening I was playing CS:GO, being the second best player on my team.
Had a full-of-raging-kids team, shouting on microphone, shooting me, begging for all the weapons I could get at the end of the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.