Posts by dataznguy4
12 posts total, newest first.
Can you shoot through this glitch?in DayZ Help & Requests - You can't shoot in that wall, it's solid all around. It's like having a wall right in front of the gun's barrel :)AKM + attachments spawn scriptin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - This only work with cracked version of Dayz in private servers. If you are playing in public Hive, it won't work.DayZ SA Item Spawner [UPDATED]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I'm pretty sure the function createVehicle() was patched like 6 months ago. Even with a working executer, that script won't work. I don't know why people are still posting these "item spawning" scripts...*Courage Keys*---Arma II OA keys for sale! $2.50 A key. Never Resold!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Key worked, Fast response. Vouch +DayZ Keys! [Easy][24/7][Fast][$2.50]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Decided to help him out since I thought his shop was new on here. He's a scammer :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.