Posts by _NaPaLM_
17 posts total, newest first.
CONFIRMED GLOBAL BAN FOR BOWENS INJECTORin DayZ Discussion - I played dayz over 20 hours before anyone reported bans. when I played again I made sure to switch back to old profiles. still banned. Then I deleted the folders with profiles and cfg and changed steam name. Still bannedDAYZ SA , MY PERMANENT INFECTION / SCRIPT INJECTION METHODin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Good job. Thanks for the release. Hope it's approved soon!BATTLEYE Enabled on Standalone Experimental Build.in DayZ Discussion - 218649218650
The title says it all. This means it will most likely be enabled in the next patch.
To get the experimental build, right click dayz in your steam library, properties, betas, choose experimental testing fGrey Screen when joining Epochin DayZ Help & Requests - It's the antihack. You can play on that server again but you have to delete and reinstall arma2 and arma2 oa.
This usually happens when you try to spawn a restricted item. It varies by server. As a general rule don't spDuplication Buddy?in DayZ Help & Requests - After spending forever getting awesome gear (playing legit) I got reset on the coast. Does anyone with decent gear mind doing the duplication glitch so I can kill the dupe and get some good gear? There is no reward excep
Showing the 5 most recent posts.