Posts by FuneralBoy
4 posts total, newest first.
CF EU SERVERS MOVED??in CrossFire Discussions - Maybe the server is back to Germany.new gold weapons in CFin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Jannat Mahid;8304666]
day after 2morrow =][/QUOTE]
thats when I get unbanned :)))Good Old Cf Community...in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=rabir007;8295331]I just joined a room, killed somebody (who had less than 30 hp) with M16, and then picked up his ScarLight-Gold...
And got kicked...
This all in less then 30 second /rofl
New record...[/QUOTE]
WDam been keylogged need help pleasein CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE='S]n!ck-_*;8299627']can u prove that i am the one who chated with u on FB ???
and wats making u to poke ur nose into ma ass every time ??
should i show the proof of u saying ankit to scam my acc ???[/QUOTE]
MaybeCrossfire Zombie OHK adress.in CrossFire PH Discussions - I'm experimenting with hacks but I need an address for that
Showing the 5 most recent posts.