Posts by JayJay898
15 posts total, newest first.
What is your strategy to maximize the initialization of the bull runin Cryptocurrency Talk - To me BTC looks like its in a rising wedge which is sadly a bearish pattern. It looks like the wedge still has room to grow. Once it breaks the 9k mark ill change my mind. #Stackin SatsMan Sets Himself on Fire Near White Housein General - Didn't kill them self in front of the whitehouse right before this tooGTX 1080tiin Computer Builds & Upgrades - Personally whenever i upgrade I always get the latest/best card out there so I don't have to upgrade for quite some time. Get the 2080!How I grew my Instagram to 10.000 Followers organically and making money from itin Money Making Methods - Good job man, keep up the good workHow to block/remove Spotify Adsin Exploits - Simple and effective!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.