Posts by MPG Vortex
471 posts total, newest first.
Selling UT'S -- $2 ea.. DISCOUNTS IF BOUGHT IN BULK!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=SkyCamera;8557208]MPG Vortex is a scammer. He scammed me out of 28 uts. I gave him all my uts and didnt reply back. He later deleted our chat[/QUOTE]
Proof please.Selling Uts for Paypal ONLY $2 eachin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Possible Scammer. Beware.Selling UT'S -- $2 ea.. DISCOUNTS IF BOUGHT IN BULK!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - fuck.hyccaSelling Uts for Paypal ONLY $2 eachin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Add me on skype. fuck.hyccaList of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hycca I havent raided shit. I didnt use that method on my main. I put like $100 on a mule. Whoopity fucking doo.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.