Posts by StarloricVMC
3 posts total, newest first.
The Fuck. Ing. Hack. Shield!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - You don't think I tried deleting the banner? But the issue is HACKSHIELD. NOT THE BANNER.The Fuck. Ing. Hack. Shield!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Oh, sorry. On the TeamSpeak server we say CARMS... I'll keep that in mind next time. But what about the issue?Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Granted, but the bigger speakers create bass tremors so significant that your entire neighborhood is demolished into obliteration.
I wish Combat Arms would work again :|The Fuck. Ing. Hack. Shield!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Every single time I install some of MPGH's hacks, hack shield actually does pick it up! Now it detects the default ending banner as a hack and abruptly ends CARMS. Any way of deleting Hackshield and not screw up CARMS in
Showing the 4 most recent posts.