Posts by runeshield
22 posts total, newest first.
do i need premium for PSG-1 sniper?in WarRock Help - its actually unbelievable how much i just want to shoot this gun.. i used to play years ago but back then you didn't need premium to use it now apparently you do, and the website and everything has changed i've noticed yV.I.P?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I used to be V.I.P here a long time ago, and whenever i bought v.i.p i got a free warrock retail code, do you still get this when you purchase v.i.p or not? also can i have the link to purchase it anyways i can't seem toSelling -> Level-81 Runescape Account - 99 Woodcutting - 91 Fishing.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - it had no gold, probably something like 600-900k, but it doesn't matter now i bought a pin for 11m.. no longer need to sell this account :)N-Jectorin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=SillyCharacter;5719562]It says im missing msvcp100d.dll
I downloaded the dll but i dont know where to put it, cause i downloaded msvcp100d.dll and the error still pops up...[/QUOTE]
same problemSelling -> Level-81 Runescape Account - 99 Woodcutting - 91 Fishing.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - STILL FOR SALE!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.