Posts by hack9
97 posts total, newest first.
AVA Public Hack v1.5 | Super Weapons | Unlimited Ammo & More |in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - You made real contribution to this community. Good job!
1st. reply hahhahahahahhaaSo the sp system...in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - After the new patch
The caps are so FREAKING expensive lol...
So the sp system still the same? Everyday 4k euro max?Para modsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I start to use para right now, but i don't know what mods to buy. I ask other players they say depend on your play style. So can anyone suggests what mods to use and how does it improve compared to the original para?M4MK3in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Do they have a website link to buy m4mk3? Or anyone knows how to get m4mk3 quick?XM8 PERMin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I don't think you understand what i was saying. I was actually asking if there is a method for XM8 which I don't know nor have.[QUOTE=Temperrr;9040759]
Release the method... Unless it's already known to public /mmz[/QUO
Showing the 5 most recent posts.