Posts by LordOfGears2
278 posts total, newest first.
Best Psilent aimbot?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=MeepDarknessMeep;10235212]that is the single most gay post i have ever seen a person with 1 post has posted[/QUOTE]
*that is the single most gay post I have ever seen a person with 1 post postmApex - MultiHack [Updated 11/9/2014]in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dakilla345;9979398]cool it will just make you look stupid tho ;3[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=dakilla345;9979215]says the guy that i wasnt talking to and that im now ignoring because hes not important[/QUOTE]
Honestly that's rHook release + razor leaving gmodin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TheyCallMeDaz;9942512]another retard no one cares about is leaving the gmod community, fair well, retard, i'll see you in 2 weeks when you inevitably come back.
everything you've ever written was trash by the way,QAC Bypass.in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Aurora11;9420075]Nice one, happy to see his shitty skidded AC now being able to detect zero people, now it's fallen...[/QUOTE]
Shitty pun.blue_bypassin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=BigBadWilly;9424391]Sure I would love to show you some evidence some time, But I've got other shit to do currently, I could care less about showing off or trying to get "Glory" because I got C++ shit, I was statin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.