Posts by dark_hollow
22 posts total, newest first.
Free Season Passin Rainbow Six: Siege - [QUOTE=petersm19;11905149]Hey man, you are a very trusted person on here and I trust you a lot especially with your ideas/the things you make. I really want to continue using this season pass, but im still feeling weird Free Season Passin Rainbow Six: Siege - Just came and saw an update for R6, is still these dll safe to use?Free Season Passin Rainbow Six: Siege - I had been using it since yesterday and no issues :DWhat do you like the most about Rainbow Six: Siege?in Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - The way that if everyone helps, even one guy shooting can win against 5 with the teamwork of cameras, shield cover and tactical breachs. Also the graphics are very good and the destruction that can be done. I like the gaAddress Editor v2.2in Rainbow Six: Siege - [QUOTE=brent1000;11632883]Nope, 24 hr cooldown. Or you can be farming renown too quickly, slow it down a bit too[/QUOTE]
Yeah I guess I'm in 24h cooldown, later was playing casual games and no ban problem just that I wa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.