Posts by brightlightskid
13 posts total, newest first.
Phoenix T_T 3.0 Alphain Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=MrKlukie;10314252]lol dude, http://imgur.com/XBRQuDv
I covered my pic to keep salty nerds from finding my acc and reporting it, I figure there are enough Phoon's in the community to keep me hidden in plain sight.Youtube viewsin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I have noticed that many people are prone to scamming because they do not have the keys to sell.
But.. If people watched their youtube videos, wouldnt he get more attraction to his hacks and thus get more keys?
I foundArmA 2 OA Keys!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump /tooshortArmA 2 OA Keys!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump Bump wwArmA 2 OA Keys!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - No, I recently got a keystealer from my friend. and I have many keys. What are you a judging man who dosent want me to make any friends or money?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.