Posts by kopsy
12 posts total, newest first.
MultiMC5 (1.6.2+) kopsy build (non-premium)in Minecraft Tools & Resources - I have added the missing dll's and uploaded new version.
It would be awesome if i could edit the original post thought.
Some changelog:
-New account manager
-Support for minecraft 1.7.4+
My changes/patches:
-Support for MultiMC5 (1.6.2+) kopsy build (non-premium)in Minecraft Tools & Resources - There are some extra files required when running xp or win 7 64 bit...
I have already updated multimc5 zip on my blogpost(quick youtube search of my nickname and launchername should do it).
When i find the time i will puMultiMC non-premium (aka cracked)in Minecraft Tools & Resources - I have posted the new multimc version which supports 1.6.2+ instances.MultiMC5 (1.6.2+) kopsy build (non-premium)in Minecraft Tools & Resources - MultiMC5 is continuation of MultiMC4 with suppor for minecraft 1.6.2+.
What MultiMC is offering is advanced managment of your minecraft install with easy to use GUI.
Some of the features are:
-Multiple minecraft configurMultiMC non-premium (aka cracked)in Minecraft Tools & Resources - I will put up multimc5 today
Showing the 5 most recent posts.