Posts by _-Blazin-_
428 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=ProGamerX;5574126]I look at it close I know it is Ro***n14 * = idk if some1 is good at videos they might can help us.[/QUOTE]
Its Borean14
Change the video to 1080p and then to fullscreen.
EDIT: Names probably fSirRageAlotin Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=JigsawJr;5566528]I have your name. /gewd[/QUOTE]
Same C:, En..Who's Jelly?in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=lp98;5533785]Yeah sure
/lol[/QUOTE]
I'll give you a screenie? :).............in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=FroggeReborn;5529087]lol i aint no kid dumbass unless ur not good at math and think 22 is a kid, plus i know alot of people here on forums that dont hack. and im one of them. CBL Clean and Verified. just cuz this Who's Jelly?in Combat Arms Discussions - My COL 4, BG and 3rd Star is Jelly. :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.