Posts by qazderty
8 posts total, newest first.
H1Z1 Offsetsin H1Z1 Hacks & Cheats - would be glad if someone would make a thread how to get the offsets but if nobody would it would be great if someone could share them every update :)External Box ESP, TriggerBot, AimBot 6/5/2014in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Still undetected for me. Not sure for others if it's detected for them. If they got ban using it they might got overwatched for abusing it too much. I still use this and kept winning I just act normal and aim normal I juSimple Customizable Crosshair (AWP crosshair etc) [EXTERNAL APPLICATION]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - wtf I can't even center the crosshair even when i adjust it in the settings. and the crosshair doesn't work in fullscreen in various resolutions. just on windowed/fullscreen windowed.VAC banned (must read, im not crying)in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I don't know maybe the hack scarred my csgo directory that made VAC detect me even I create another account. I'll see what my new smurf do without hacking and I'll try to see where I could get. :confused: I hope not. :deVAC banned (must read, im not crying)in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Need more info please. Just created another smurf account without hacking and getting worried that this might happen again. :eek:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.