Posts by nimblue
5 posts total, newest first.
Cheap and fast elo boosting for NA, OCE, EUNE, EUW, Turkey, EU, Brazil.in League of Legends Marketplace - Information:
I wont go much into details who i am.
I'm a Platinum 1 player in EUNE.
What do i offer?
- Coaching + specific lane guides
- Elo boosting
- Very fast boosting
- If you are bored, you can asCubeWorld Cheat Engine Item Hacking Guidein Cube World Discussion - When i spawned legendary stuff, i get disconnected from servers for having illegal items, can the anti cheat detect that i got the items from cheat engine ? Do i need to find the items or buy them to be able to join servsomebody that could teach me to make 2d games?in Game Development - I would love to learn it to, anyone wanna help over skype or something ? ;D
skype: iknowsomethingGGAnti cheatin Cube World Help & Requests - Hey, today i used the Character editor, i made myself legendary items, with fire wind and such materials, i made all the items level 50, but whenever i try to join a server i get disconnected for illegal items, why is thCube World Character Editor! (Level, Exp,Race,Gender,etc) WIPin Cube World Hacks & Cheats - Hey, i just got this today and it works like a charm! ;)
I made myself some stuff, but when i try to join PvP servers, i get disconnected by some anti cheat that says i have illegal items, how can i see if items i craft
Showing the 5 most recent posts.