Posts by sillymind69
3 posts total, newest first.
Cheat Table that can change the amount of blocks you can put on a weapon?in Cube World Help & Requests - [QUOTE=`Rejected;8474156]Don't think you can man.[/QUOTE]
Somebody made a cheat table that is able to do that about 1 month ago...It was just a 2 day download link and it was working...
Sadly I reinstalled my windows andChange Your Race!in Cube World Hacks & Cheats - It is no longer working .-. Or I'm doing something wrong :/
It stays on my default race and I tried both server and singleplayer...
Any ideas what causing the problem or the tool is just outdated? :/
Thanks anyway ;)
EDI[PokeMMO] Willys PokeMMO coin farmer!in Other MMORPG Hacks - [QUOTE=willecoolis;8074537]Weird, cause I got it to work on 32bit with that version! Well, I can't edit the first post so here's a link to the 32bit version!
http://ge{DOT}tt/api/1/files/7Kd1Q6g/0/blob?download
(If a mod
Showing the 3 most recent posts.