Posts by Gunz Devine
6 posts total, newest first.
[RELEASE] Naerons Undetected Hack V. 2in WarRock - International Hacks - Here is the scan I got for it.
[quote]AhnLab-V3 2007.5.10.0 05.09.2007 no virus found
AntiVir 7.4.0.15 05.09.2007 no virus found
Authentium 4.93.8 05.08.2007 no virus found
Avast 4.7.997.0 05.09.2007 no viru[Release] BloodandMIKEv3in WarRock - International Hacks - Here I think I have it for you guys try it out and see if its right. I remember when I had Jadbolt Trance V2 some weapons didn't work then i tried another trainer and the weapon values did work (still no damage :).
My[release] PUBLIC BYPASS :)in WarRock - International Hacks - Guys cmon stop being mean to him.;)[release]Multi-hack Trainerin WarRock - International Hacks - yEH ITS DETECTED I GOT BANNEDMy undetected 5 slotin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=adrianchao1;90973]AQDIJADASNDAW Exlecenty[/QUOTE]
Yeh its detected i got banned
Showing the 5 most recent posts.