Posts by <sniper>
354 posts total, newest first.
Islam/Mohammad vsin Islam vs Western World - [quote=Empire;3647873]Islam isn't a race, and Muhammad founded Islam, dipshit.[/quote]
Since you didn't quote I will assume you're talking about my post. Well majority of muslims share similar cultures. The names and skiIslam/Mohammad vsin Islam vs Western World - hmmm....Someones very butthurt about 7-11 employees xD. The way its described as if Islam is some living breathing Godzilla that hates mankind. The main problem lies within the middle eastern governments and how outdateTurkey Vs Israel (Millitary/Defence)in Islam vs Western World - Israel, because the U.S. sucks their dick and vice versa. And someone said something about them being Good? Not really..Why does evryone in the world hate USA?in United States of America - [quote=Zeinland;517143]Sniper, are you saying, that we should switch our economy to that of the Soviet Union, which died over 15 years ago?, Where the people were oppressed and the only ones who had power, were... The HiWhy does evryone in the world hate USA?in United States of America - You see the thing is, when someone says they hate The US, They take that directly towards the American people. I hate the US, I live In New York, I don't hate my neighbors or people that live side by side me. Its just th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.