Posts by fxed123
23 posts total, newest first.
[HELP] vb.net++ Transferring '' llabel '' the coordinates of the gamein Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Drokechas;9552058]Must wait, I'm very busy! :D
[/QUOTE]
HA HA HA HA :mad:[HELP] vb.net++ Transferring '' llabel '' the coordinates of the gamein Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Coridex73;9552391]Hi,
I could try to help you with your problem. Could you expand on your problem please? I am not getting a clear idea of what you want.
Thanks,
--Coridex73[/QUOTE]
vbnet -[HELP] vb.net++ Transferring '' llabel '' the coordinates of the gamein Visual Basic Programming - source code pls !!! :)[HELP] vb.net++ Transferring '' llabel '' the coordinates of the gamein Visual Basic Programming - hp value in the game form (vb net), transfer label and text.
I do not know the codes, will help me to have?[HELP] vb.net++ Transferring '' llabel '' the coordinates of the gamein Visual Basic Programming - Can you write code ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.