Posts by Shortcube
4 posts total, newest first.
Server Sweepin Soldier Front 2 Hacks / Cheats - False, the founder pack you bought (any cost) will be keep.I'm selling a, Elite Soldier Package for 5$in Soldier Front 2 Hacks / Cheats - No, I just didn't know about that website.
But anyways, don't be kiddish.Help with SF2in Soldier Front 2 Hacks / Cheats - Yeah... I know that you want to play but you should wait SKILLZ Special force 2 or something.. when you guys come in our server you lag sooo much D:I'm selling a, Elite Soldier Package for 5$in Soldier Front 2 Hacks / Cheats - Omg thanks ! :OI'm selling a, Elite Soldier Package for 5$in Soldier Front 2 Hacks / Cheats - Hi guys c:
I'm here to sell you for 5$ and Elite Soldier Package ( Soldier Front 2 - Free to Play FPS at Aeria Games (http://soldierfront2.aeriagames.com/itemmall/free-rewards) ) on paypal.
I don't really know how
Showing the 5 most recent posts.