Posts by LBT
22 posts total, newest first.
A REAL Pot maxing service! [Paypal/UGC]in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Damn, I really should have bought from you in the first place. I got scammed from some other bastard's shop (Slonder) when I purchased a 4/8 T_T[PAYPAL/UGC] Realm of the Mad God Stat Maxing Servicein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Same here I got scammed. I purchased a 4/8, payed beforehand and still haven't gotten my delivery. It's been a week....and I haven't seen him on Skype for days. This guy is all talk and just scams your money. Don't know SELLING ACCOUNT/ (Buying ACCOUNT WITH DBOW)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=uniformality;8627723]UT's are untradeable so you can't buy things with them.[/QUOTE]
He mean't that he wanted an account that had a doom bow....Selling Life [Paypal] [RSGP]in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - +1 Vouch. Very smooth transaction. He is awesome and very honest. I went first and purchased all the life pots I requested without any problems.Selling bulk, 1072 life, 120 inc, 622 tops, $800in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey, can you add me on Skype? ID: LBTGamer
Showing the 5 most recent posts.