Posts by Kalgud
32 posts total, newest first.
Game breaking Glitch [USE IT WHILE YOU CAN]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=asamortal;13810145]Why 347? It should be at LEAST 150ms.
347ms is already too long even for the merge glitch.[/QUOTE]
Because I have tried with codes and if the delay between the sent packet and disconnect is undLe Bot 8.3 | Game launcher block fixedin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=ImThrowingMyLifeAway;13810601]le bot stinky reeee
Was my first actual trainer after hellquest and mystic, but I moved on.[/QUOTE]
Have you heard of botquestworlds by datapaw the nostalgia hits me so hard T_T besLe Bot 8.3 | Game launcher block fixedin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - lebot is now le working
credits to: JamesRo
/facefloor
Virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/45c22b5dc9b38bcb67c54c4b976af9da45e9e88028b92dada05ff5cbc930f710/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/Darkovia PvPin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Anyone up for it ? :p
https://image.ibb.co/kBn1uT/dark.pngGame breaking Glitch [USE IT WHILE YOU CAN]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - I can confirm its patched. I have mechanically tried it the minimum delay between the sent packet and closing the connection is 347 ms. But still it takes your Ac's..
/oya
Showing the 5 most recent posts.