Posts by xupim159
23 posts total, newest first.
Demtrios Simple V2.6in Combat Arms Brazil Hacks - ta dando dcZombie Mode 1 Hit Hack [08-10-2011][Lagg Fixed]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Hack tool detected dont use hack you got banned on 1 dayZombie Hack Help!in CrossFire Help - [QUOTE]It's your internet Z8games can't connect to your internet because the signal strength is not good. you will lag like hell or can't play until you get better internet[/QUOTE]
Pow if that is God mor than the internZombie Hack Help!in CrossFire Help - Already installed, delete the folder I've done everything and will not, who heads the drug worked well in the first second he saw that shit does not workZombie Hack Help!in CrossFire Help - I wonder WHAT was I was using the zombie hack and when I closed the Crossfire, and returned after a while I saw that when clicked activate in CrosSfire gave an error, and when I opened the patcher when I select a message
Showing the 5 most recent posts.