Posts by Loafa
6 posts total, newest first.
151 Skins (PAX TF, UFO CORKI and more), 2700 RP [20 IP boost] All champs, 31K IPin League of Legends Marketplace - Im ending my gaming career due to personal reasons. Once you have kids you dont have time to play games... Unfortunately... Anyway!
The account has following features:
Quote:
[QUOTE]Silver Border for s2
151 Skins
2700 RPAX TF CODE (Twisted Fate) *RARE*in League of Legends Marketplace - I have a PAX TF skin code for sale. Its very rare skin which was obtainable in 2009 during PAX event.
Hit me up on skype for further info: Calvin.FueoroDiamond I, ALL champs, almost all runes! *ORIGINAL OWNER*in League of Legends Marketplace - The account that I have for sale have following features:
[QUOTE]Diamond I in Season 3
Platinium in Season 2
All champs Champs.
27.000IP!
31 skins
7500RP
IT HAS BEEN NEVER BANNED[/QUOTE]
Contact me on skype for[WTS] Gold V, every champ, 110+ skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - Not sold yet
BUMPChanging cvars dvars.in Call of Duty 1 Hacks - Yeah, net_graph 1, then check fps when it laggs, then again /com_fpsmax 100
Showing the 5 most recent posts.